Labels are a great way to keep your products organized and looking professional. They also help you avoid costly mistakes in inventory management. But what if you don’t have time to order pre-printed labels from a third-party supplier? What if you need something printed on-demand or want to print custom labels for certain items? Whether you need a basic label printer to ship orders or want a more professional unit to print your own product labels, now is a great time to buy one.
Here are five reasons why:
- Large selection of printers for every budget from a basic direct thermal printer for shipping labels and inventory barcodes to more advanced models with touchscreens, larger paper capacities, wireless connectivity, and full color, professional-quality output.
- The label printing market is growing. A 2019 Future Market Insights analysis of the label printing industry projected that the thermal label printing market is expected to grow at a compounded annual rate of 4.4 percent by 2025. In other words, your business will increasingly rely on labels and barcodes.
- Being able to print your own labels on demand means you’ll spend less on pre-printed labels. Plus, you’ll have greater control over how your products are identified.
- You have a wider range of label materials to choose from today than ever before, including durable synthetics and fade-resistant polypropylene labels that can stand up to the elements indoors or out.
- More advanced solutions, such as RFID and NFC tags, help businesses track their inventory in real-time. In the past, these solutions were out-of-range for smaller businesses. Today, they’re affordable and accessible.
OptiMedia Labs has a large selection of label printers from well-known brands like Epson, Afinia Label, Primera Technology, iSys, DYMO, Zebra, Honeywell, Toshiba, Seiko, and Brother including:
- “Prime” label printers for printing high resolution, full color product labels.
- Direct thermal label printers for printing shipping labels or inventory barcodes.
- Thermal transfer label printers for printing more durable barcodes and industrial labels.
- Industrial GHS color label printers for printing GHS compliant, high-resolution labels and BS5609 chemical labels.
- High-speed digital label presses for printing large quantities of color labels on demand.
- Handheld tape label printers for printing patch panel labels, wire wraps, and safety labels on the go.
Contact OptiMedia Labs to learn more about the right solution for you.